Fiber Optics Test Data Management, Remote & Cloud Applications
Software solutions for remote optical testing and data post-processing for managing test data and generating reports that integrate OTDR, link map, GPS coordinates, OLTS (loss and ORL), connector inspection, and captured images. Available for Window PC, Mobile Apps (Android, iPhone and iPad devices) and Fiberizer Cloud.
Remote Test Solutions
Fiberizer Desktop – Windows PC software for remote connect via USB, Bluetooth or WiFi with OPX-BOX+. Initiate OTDR test, view trace/event table and save test results.
Fiberizer Mobile Android – Remote connect via Bluetooth or WiFi with OPX-BOX; Remote connect via USB or WiFi to FiberScope; Remote connect via USB and view of FX40/45 series OPM results.
Fiberizer Mobile iPad® – Remote connect via Bluetooth or WiFi with OPX-BOX; Remote connect via USB or WiFi to FiberScope; Remote connect via USB and view of FX40/45 series OPM results.
Fiberizer Mobile iPhone® – Remote connect via Bluetooth or WiFi with OPX-BOX; Remote connect via USB or WiFi to FiberScope; Remote connect via USB and view of FX40/45 series OPM results.
Post Processing Solutions
Fiberizer Expert Bundle Windows PC software includes:
- Fiberizer Desktop Plus – Post-Processing software package intended for data post-processing and management of optical test data and report generation to integrate OTDR, link map, GPS coordinates, OLTS (loss and ORL), connector inspection captured images.
- Fiberizer Desktop– PC software that supports Remote control of OPX-Box+ OTDR trace view and event table in addition to printing out results.
- Fiberizer Scope – PC software to use with VeEX FiberScope: connector image and Pass/Fail results
- LTSync - PC software used to transfer OLTS and ORL results from FX40/45 series product for storage on PC or push to Fiberizer Cloud.
- OPX-BOX+ driver – driver required for OPX-BOX+ OTDR USB to PC communication
- FX40 series driver – driver required for FX40/45 series USB to PC communication
- Sor Shell utility – utility that allows user to view thumbnail view of OTDR trace file (.sor) in the directory using Microsoft Explorer
Fiberizer Cloud – Use Cloud technology to create an online repository and a new way of managing and viewing all of your Fiber Optics test results (OTDR, OLTS, Fiberscope). You can conveniently organize your traces into custom collections, compare traces from the same cable or analyze and edit them with the help of adva ced 2-point or 5-point modes with or without LSA. You can even generate a professional PDF report. Register at www.fiberizer.com for your free VeEX Fiberizer Cloud account. Back up test data from your PC to your personal Cloud account or PUSH test data directly from the field. Synchronize test data between your Cloud account and your PC using Fiberizer Desktop Plus. Share project test results with your team and/or even with your customers.
Fiberizer Mobile Apps – Fiberizer Mobile Apps available for Android and Apple devices. Click the links below to see a comparison of current features.