Windows PC software solution to support management of optical test data; post-processing data and integrated report generation: OTDR, link map, GPS coordinates, OLTS (loss and ORL), connector inspection captured images.
- OTDR Viewer with 2-PT Loss, LSA Event Loss, Reflectance and ORL – View saved OTDR trace file (.sor) in unique window viewing tile. Use 2 Markers and Event Marker to check measurements manually.
- Display V-Scout Linkmap
- Select and Overlay/Preview OTDR traces (.sor) on viewing Window
- Event Analysis – Use LSA loss markers to insert/delete event(s), reflective or non-reflective, on Event Table
- Analysis – Change thresholds and re-analyze to update event table.
- Trace Modeling to create Reference Trace or Trace Profile
- Apply Templates Generate test report (excel or pdf) for single, multiple or Bi-Directional test results using User define Viewing Window
- Merge test reports capturing using OTDR, OLTS, and FiberScope
- Show GPS coordinates when saved and location photo if available
- Show Test Location on street map if GPS coordinates saved.
- Synchronize PC and Cloud files
- Share test results to team members
- Generate network scheme
To view Fiberizer Desktop+ videos, click here