Portable Converged Networks Test Set
VeEX® VePAL TX300s Platform is a fully-integrated and self-contained multi-service test solution for OTN, SDH, SONET, PDH, DSn, Fibre Channel, Ethernet, Mobile Backhaul, CPRI/OBSAI and Fiber Optics networks. Equipped with SyncE, 1588v2 PTP, and CPRI/OBSAI test options, the unit offers unprecedented synchronization turn-up and troubleshooting test functions for mobile operators migrating to 4G LTE. Powered by the VeExpress™ system, TX300s users are able to share test options, either purchased or leased, with multiple devices, dramatically reducing Opex and Capex.
The following hardware options are available:
- All-in-One hardware platform reduces Capex
- The VeExpress ecosystem allows users to Buy, Rent, Lease-to-own and share test feature licenses
- Optimized for field engineers or technicians installing and maintaining OTN, SDH/SONET, Carrier Ethernet, Fibre Channel, CPRI/OBSAI and Fiber Optics networks transporting legacy and next generation services
- Flexible Software platform allows for multiple test applications running simultaneously
- GPS Receiver and built-in Atomic Clock reference options for frequency, phase and delay measurements
- Available in Single or Dual module versions and optional factory-installed OTDR
- Test set connectivity via Ethernet Management interface, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, or Data Card for back office applications and workflow optimization
- User defined test profiles and thresholds
- Fast and efficient test result transfer to USB memory stick
- Interchangeable Li-ion battery pack extends field testing time
- Asset Management: Maintain instrument software, manage test configurations, process measurement results and generate customer test reports using VeExpress
- Multi-service Testing
- Fibre Channel
- OTN, SDH, SONET, PDH, DSn
- CPRI/OBSAI (DAS)
- OTDR option
- OPX-BOX+ compatible
- Fiber Scope and add-on optical tools
- Wi-Fi Scan & Spectrum Analysis
- Frequency & Phase Synchronization
- Built-in GPS receiver option
- Built-in Atomic Clock option
- Intuitive user interface
- Comprehensive file management and export formats
- Upload reports to centralized R300-Server
- VeExpress client
- Modern connectivity
A full featured portable test solution for OTN, SDH, SONET, PDH, DSn, Carrier Ethernet, Fibre Channel, CPRI/OBSAI networks. The TX300s offers extensive support for Mobile Backhaul technologies with SyncE, 1588v2 PTP, Carrier Ethernet, CPRI/OBSAI, Wander and Phase measurements.
The factory-installed Dual Test Port Hardware Option offers a full-featured portable test solution for OTN, SONET/SDH, PDH/DSn, Carrier Ethernet, Fibre Channel and CPRI/OBSAI, as well as Wander and Phase synchronization measurements. The dual SFP+ interface adds bi-directional Ethernet monitor and pass through.
The factory-installed Fiber Optics Hardware Option adds a full range of Optical test features that support OTDR, OPM, Light Source, and VFL, V-Scout optical link mapper, making the TX300s platform a complete network test solution from physical layer up to higher layers of multiservice performance testing.
The TX300s-100G hardware option for the TX300s platform offers a full-featured portable test solution for Ethernet, Mobile Backhaul, Storage Area Networks, OTN, SDH/SONET links and services testing — 40 Gbps and 100 Gbps. This factory- installed hardware option allow flexibility to fit any application.